TCA manages assets for Accredited Investors (1MM+) utilizing any and all of two (2) unique strategies in an effort to meet our client’s needs:
How do you find increased income in a low interest rate environment?
- With the Increased Income strategy, we purchase dividend-paying ETFs and sell “calls” on the portfolio to bring in additional income.
- Our clients receive a two-fold benefit: dividends from the ETF and premium from the sale of calls.
- We seek to repeat this process anywhere from 6-8 times per year per ETF for maximum income opportunity.
Is there a strategy that identifies patterns in the market?
- Markets typically exhibit two (2) patterns:
- Periods of quick, strong movement up or down
- Periods of choppy, back and forth action with no advancement
- The Dynamic Pattern strategy is designed to:
- Identify patterns which have a higher probability of strong movement (up or down) and
- Invest in a way that can participate in said movement.